Thursday, July 24, 2014

Home sweet home

Hey everyone! Well, we made it back to Nicaragua, and we are back into a summer routine. My cousin Briggi is with us and she has been enjoying helping out with a family we know from a nearby village.
I have been going with my cousin and my dad, helping put together a bathroom in a church in a village.
Also, we took a trip to Honduras right after we got back from America and that was lots of fun! We were helping out with an organization called BMDMI. It stands for Baptist Medical and Dental Missions International. We were able to help with doing vacation bible school for the children while their parents were getting medical or dental work done. It was a great experience and even better, we were joined up with our old church from Ga!!!! Shout out to FBJ for being awesome!
Since then we went to the pool again, and we are going on a church picnic on Sunday, so I'll do a post on that Sunday evening!
That's all for now, and I'm looking forward to posting more now that I have the mobile app!
Write you soon,
                              Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment