Friday, May 9, 2014

So, I made it to America, and am enjoying being back! I am staying with my grandparents in Georgia and having a great time! Today I went cloths shopping with my mom and got some new cloths for me. Its about time, because I have outgrown a lot of my old cloths. I got some nice Clark shoes in good condition for 5 dollars in goodwill!   score!!!! I also got a lot of shirts and a pair of cargo shorts. I am really glad that I am in the states again! Anyway, I'm working on a slideshow that should be done in a week or two. I'll keep you posted,
                                                                -Gabriel




3 comments:

  1. You didn't mention you got to see your favorite cousin *cough* *cough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and I got to see my cousin seth too. Lol!

      Delete
  2. awesome man, have a great time for me in america!

    ReplyDelete